Baby, check this out, I've got something to say. Man, it's so loud in here. When they stop the drum machine and I can think again, I'll remember what it was...
- They Might Be Giants (
John Flansburgh and John Linnell)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Kickin and screamin...

So, it seems I'm being dragged, kickin and screamin, into the VORTEX of the Blogosphere. NO! Really! I had no intention of doing this at all. It started with a little note to a new-found friend on Facebook, Clairz. I found Clairz while researching relocating from Massachusetts to New Mexico. No, I don't think that will be the theme of my blog, but it might come up. Clair liked my note about my sister Claire and said, "Where's Your Blog?", to which I replied "Ummmmm......." then before I knew what had happened, my husband Pat,aka TFabP, set me up on this here Blogger thing.
So there ya go. I have no idea what will show up here, but I do have something to say...and it's So loud in here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment